Welcome to the SafePal Referral Program! This article will give you a comprehensive understanding of all the details related to the program. We will keep it as transparent and simple as possible so that you can focus on earning more SFP rewards instead of learning about complex terms and conditions. Hope you enjoy it!
What is the SafePal Referral Program?
The SafePal Referral Program is a great chance for you to win exclusive amount of SFP tokens from every reference of your friends and families. This program is to reward your efforts in bringing more users to SafePal and being part of the crypto revolution. Don’t hesitate. Join us today!
How can I refer a friend to SafePal using my referral code?
Step 1: Share your referral code
Once you create or recover a wallet inside SafePal App using mnemonic phrase, you can access your unique referral/invite link by going to the ‘SafePal Referral Program’ in the ‘Claim SFP’ Dapp. You can share your referral/invite link with your friends by simply clicking ‘Invite Friends’ and sharing it across social network such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp.
Step 2: Download and create wallet
Your friends download SafePal App, create or recover your wallet into it, and enter your referral code in the ‘SFP Referral Program’.
Step 3: Both you and your friends get rewarded
By creating a wallet into the App, you and your friends will get rewarded with SFP tokens!
How many SFP will I get to refer new friends?
The user invited will get 25 SFP.
After the invited user follows the SafePal Twitter and joins the SafePal Telegram group, the referrer will be rewarded 25 SFP.
When will the SFP Tokens be credited to my account?
The SFP referral award will be credited to your wallet account immediately once a reference is validated through the SafePal App.
Why are some of my wallets missing from the ‘Claim SFP’ login page?
The ‘Claim SFP’ Dapp is only accessible to the wallets created/imported via mnemonic phrase. Wallets that are created/imported via keystore, private key or observation mode cannot access the ‘Claim SFP’ Dapp or claim SFP tokens.
Do you have any tips that will help me earn more rewards?
- Share your invite link with as many friends as you can. The more friends you share it with, the more likely they are to sign up. Use social media, chat and emails to share your invite link
- Get your friends excited about crypto and why they need to own a decentralized wallet like SafePal
- Let your friends know about the benefits of signing up with your invite link instead of signing up directly
- Encourage your friends to use their own referral links after they sign up. This will build their trust in you.
I referred to a friend but s/he has not yet qualified for the reward.
There are some reasons why even though you think you may have successfully referred a friend, that referral did not count
- Your friend did not click on your referral link and instead downloaded SafePal App directly from SafePal website, GooglePlay or AppStore
- Your friend clicked on another referral link and signed up with that link
- Your friend has not completed the wallet creation inside the SafePal App. For a reference to be successful, a wallet must be created or recovered into the SafePal App.
- You or your friend did not meet the rules below
Important rules to keep in mind
Please keep in mind the below rules when you participate in the SafePal Referral Program. These simple but important rules help us keep the program fair for the entire community.
- Do not misrepresent rewards when sharing the referral link with your friends
- We constantly lookout for fake or duplicate accounts. If we find something amiss we will disqualify those accounts from being part of the referral program and withdraw any rewards that may have been credited earlier
Note: While we run this program in good faith, SafePal reserves the right to make any changes to the referral program without prior notice. We may make such changes in view of changing market conditions, security or risk of fraud or any other reason. The decision on reward eligibility will be made by SafePal and will be final and binding. By participating in the referral program you acknowledge the above.
If you find someone misusing the referral program, you can let us know by contacting us directly. We’ll look into it and take the necessary steps to fix it.