Dear SafePal Community,
We are humbled and excited to celebrate our 5th year anniversary with our supporters and stakeholders! To express our sincerest gratitude and appreciation, the SafePal team would love to invite users to share their most meaningful moments through the #MySafePalStory Campaign!
The campaign will run for the entire month of February up till the 14th of March (extended), and the top ten videos will be selected by the SafePal team for voting amongst the community.
The best three videos will stand to win attractive prizes:
1st place: $1055 USDT
2nd place: $855 USDT
3rd place: $555 USDT
Consolation prizes(4th-10th place): $155 in USDT each + SafePal Swag
Video submission deadline will be on the 14th of March at 23:59Hrs SGT (extended by 2 weeks to compensate for clearer guidelines for the contest) for the team to consolidate the top ten videos
To be eligible, users must:
1.Follow the official @iSafePal twitter account
2. Like and retweet the video contest tweet
3. Tweet the video submission on their own twitter page while tagging the @iSafePal Twitter account with the hashtag #MySafePalStory
4. Reply to the video contest tweet with the link to the tweet video submission
Here are the video requirements and details to participate in this campaign:
1. Video length must be between 30 secs to 1 minute
2. Video quality must be 1080P and above
3. The hashtag #MySafePalStory MUST be in the tweet to register in the campaign
4. Videos will be selected based on:
-Creativity and quality
-Relevance to the SafePal core values — Security, affordability/accessibility, and comprehensiveness as a crypto wallet suite and Web3 gateway
-Popularity (Amount of likes, retweets and comments)
5. An example of video ideas and topics could be:
– ‘Why you use SafePal’
– ‘How did you find SafePal’
– ‘Describe your day with a SafePal wallet’
– ‘What’s your favorite SafePal feature’
6. At least one SafePal product MUST be featured in the video (it could be the S1 hardware wallet, SafePal mobile app, browser extension or even accessories such as the Cypher)
7. The video should highlight the user’s personal experience using SafePal products, and highlight what they like about it, or why they continue to use it. It should not be framed like a corporate advertisement.
8. The video should feature the user inside. Half-body shots, Web3 pfps or avatars are allowed if the user does not want to reveal their actual face. Videos should not be generated with stock video generator programs/animations. Photos and pictures of the latest brand logo should be used.
9. By posting the video, users agree to allow their videos to be shared or included in endorsements or promotional videos in future by SafePal
May the best videos and most ardent SafePal supporters win!
**The SafePal team reserves the right to revise terms and conditions for the contest.
If the videos fail to meet the requirements for submission for the contest for top3, prizes in the consolation tier and below will be awarded.