Dear SafePal community,
As you may know, SafePal has integrated the Binance trading feature into the SafePal App via the Binance Dapp. While SafePal values decentralization, we also want to provide users with as many choices for trading as possible. This enables users to enjoy the best trading experience powered by Binance without leaving the SafePal wallet for convenience.
To celebrate the 3rd anniversary of this integration, a trading campaign has been launched in the mini program from December 14, 2023 10:00 AM UTC – January 13, 2024 10:00 AM UTC.
Users who bind their Binance Identity Authentication to the Binance Dapp in SafePal for the first time during the campaign and achieve $10,000 in Spot Trading or $50,000 in Futures Trading will win a SafePal X1 hardware wallet valued at $69.99 USD as a prize and will only need to cover shipping costs.
Only the first 1000 users who meet all the requirements will be eligible to receive the prizes. Participants should note that only Binance has access to the information in the identity authentication as SafePal is a decentralized wallet. This requirement is to adhere to the terms and conditions in using the services for Binance, and SafePal wallet itself does not require identity verification or store this information. Users should refer to the ‘Things to Know Before You Use the Binance Dapp’ at the bottom of this blog post under the disclaimer section for full clarity on the mini program before participation.
More about the reward
The X1 is the first open source Bluetooth hardware wallet recently launched by SafePal. Similar to its air gapped S1 counterparts, the X1 has an anti-tampering self-erasing mechanism and a CC EAL5+ secure element chip.pp
As security is always a top priority at SafePal, audits for the X1 were also conducted by Keylabs, and relevant parts of the major code for the X1 are open-source on GitHub, ensuring maximum trust and transparency.
Learn more about SafePal X1 hardware wallet here.
Campaign Validity Period
December 14, 2023 10:00 AM UTC – January 14, 2024 10:00 AM UTC
How to Participate in the Trading Campaign
Make sure you have downloaded and set up the latest SafePal App V4.3.0 here, and created a wallet in the App. Here are some essential tutorials for the wallet setup process:
- How to setup and create a SafePal Software Wallet
- How to setup and create a SafePal Hardware Wallet
- How to recover a wallet in the SafePal App via mnemonic phrase
Users can then join the Binance Dapp Trading Event by completing the event tasks within SafePal Giftbox.
What are the tasks?
Complete the following to win a SafePal X1 hardware wallet valued at $69.99 USD!
- Meet Whitelist Requirement
- Complete the Identity Authentication in the Binance DApp
- Complete Spot trade order over $10,000 or Futures trade order over $50,000 during the period
Complete Whitelist Task
Participants will need to complete either one of the following whitelist tasks to take part in the trading campaign.
A qualified whitelisted user must meet one of the following conditions:
a) The user must have a wallet paired with a SafePal S1 Hardware Wallet.
b) The user’s BEP20 address of this wallet must store at least 100 SFP in the wallet balance before December 13, 2023, 10:00 AM UTC.
c) The user’s BEP20 address of this wallet must have at least 100 SFP staked in SafePal Earn before December 13, 2023, 10:00 AM UTC.
d) If you do not meet the above conditions, you can use SafePal Swap to immediately swap into 100 SFP (BEP20), and then click the “Verify” button.
The ‘Verify’ button in the Giftbox must be clicked within 24 hours of doing the swap.
Complete Identity Authentication in the Binance Dapp
Only users linking their Binance account with the SafePal Binance Dapp for the first time can participate in the campaign to win prizes. Please connect your Binance account by opening the Binance DApp in the SafePal wallet.
Follow the steps here to connect your SafePal wallet to the Binance DApp and complete the identity verification for your Binance DApp with your identification of Binance main account, the detailed steps can be found at this link.
Once this is complete, you can view the identity status on the settings page, and it will display the “Verified” indicator, which means your account will now enjoy full access to the Binance DApp within the SafePal App. After you complete the identity authentication in the Binance DApp, go back to the SafePal Giftbox task page, and click ‘Verify’ for the task.
Make Spot Trade Orders over $10,000 or Futures Trade Orders over $50,000 in Binance DApp
Follow the steps here to create a Futures position or Spot trade order.
To meet the task requirement, you need to satisfy one of the following conditions during the campaign within the eligibility period:
1) Total amount over $10,000 for Spot Trading
2) Total amount over $50,000 for Futures trading
Eligiblity period: December 14, 2023 10:00 AM UTC – January 13, 2024 10:00 AM UTC
During the event, participants must complete the whitelist and identity verification tasks as a prerequisite. Once the trade transaction amount is achieved, you will receive the prize notification within 48 hours. Please kindly refer to the SafePal System Notifications for the reward redemption.
Notifications for Winners
The winners will be notified within 48 hours after they achieve the trading amount and receive a system notification inside the SafePal wallet after they click on the “Verify” button.
How to claim your reward
The winner will be able to receive a redemption link for a SafePal X1 hardware wallet within 48 hours after completing all tasks. Follow these steps:
- Go to SafePal wallet app > Giftbox > Redeem Center.
- Locate the X1 reward.
- Enter your shipping information to claim your reward.
SafePal reserves the right to disqualify participants that are deemed to be spammers or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as activities that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
SafePal reserves the right to cancel or amend any activity or activity rules at our sole discretion.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please invest cautiously. SafePal will not be responsible for your investment losses. SafePal will not be liable for any direct or consequential loss from participating in its activities. SafePal will make the best efforts to select high-quality partners for its events but will not be responsible for your investment losses. Thanks for your support!
SafePal reserves the right to disqualify all suspected participants that are botting, front running, or exploiting any mechanisms without appeal.
Not Investment Advice
This activity does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other form of advice or endorsment, and you should not treat any of the article’s content as such. SafePal does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do your due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making investment decisions.
Since SafePal is a decentralized wallet that doesn’t store or access any users’ personal information, while Binance is a centralized exchange, for your asset security, there are some important items to learn before you start the seamless trading experience within the SafePal App:
- This Binance exchange account is automatically created based on the SafePal wallet authorization and is independent of the original SafePal wallet accounts.
- After creating the Binance DApp account, your crypto assets are still stored in the original SafePal wallet accounts, and will not be automatically transferred into the Binance account. If you want to trade in the Binance DApp, please deposit into the Binance DApp account first.
- A Binance account created in this step is paired with your SafePal wallet, and can only be logged in via the SafePal wallet authorization. If you lose the mnemonic phrase to the SafePal wallet account, you will not be able to log in to the paired Binance DApp account. Please keep your mnemonic phrase in secure locations.
- The Binance DApp accounts created through different SafePal wallets are different and independent from each other.
- Only the SafePal wallet accounts created or input through mnemonic phrases can authorize and create a Binance DApp account. If your SafePal wallet is imported with a private key, Keystore, or observation mode, it can’t be used to create a Binance DApp account.
- The asset you deposit into the Binance account is stored on the Binance Exchange platform and is ready for trading anytime.
- The Binance DApp within the SafePal App is powered by Binance and integrated into SafePal as a third-party Mini Program, thus all the trading rules, compliance, and regulations of Binance.com equally apply to the Binance trading features in the SafePal App. Cryptocurrency trading involves high risk and is not suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade cryptocurrencies, tokens, or any other digital asset you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk preference.
Founded in 2018, SafePal is a comprehensive crypto wallet suite providing hardware wallet, mobile app, and browser extension wallet solutions. As a non-custodial wallet suite, SafePal aims to allow users to own their crypto adventure, by empowering them to access opportunities securely in the decentralized world.
The SafePal platform is backed by industry leaders Binance Labs, Animoca Brands, and SuperScrypt; serving over 10 million users globally and supporting 15 languages, 100+ blockchains with their fungible and non-fungible tokens. It also encompasses crypto asset management solutions like cross-chain swapping, trading and yielding tools for users.
SFP is a decentralized BEP-20 and ERC-20 utility token serving as the growth engine of the SafePal ecosystem, and can be used to purchase SafePal products at a discount, converted seamlessly to gas across chains in the app, in addition to rewarding token holders and education programs.
Stay informed about SafePal here